Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Yikes... Nothing to See Here...

Images down, I see.

The problem is being addressed, and I apologize for any inconvenience.

Actually, I'm probably more embarrassed than anything, as the inconvenience is all mine. It is rather flattering that the crash was caused by sudden massive traffic influx (special thanks to Whedonesque!). Guess I should return to my habit of posting one 50-page essay every two months...

Joyous Update: Looks like everything around here is back to normal, but slightly more expensive.
In celebration of this liberating lack of bandwidth restrictions, I'll be sharing exciting glimpses of the ExKin collection of movie and TV ephemera. In the meantime, feel free to look at...

Astounding DVD Covers #3!: Dark Secrets of Magick


Thanks Curtis Eugene! Now get back inside that giant top hat while you're wearing a smaller top hat.

No comments: