Friday, March 16, 2007

How It's Going Down...


Newest Posts in the M*A*S*H marathon with no end can be found directly below through the rest of March...

... at least the rest of March. While it's more than feasible to watch the entirety of M*A*S*H in 31 days, in my planning I neglected to calculate how time consuming it is to write even cursory thoughts on 251 episodes. In real-world time, I'm keeping the schedule fairly well, and have dozens of entries finished, and notes on a dozen more at all times. So "new" posts are appearing, they're just backdated to appear in sequence.

In other news: I'm going to have to call in Major Freedman by the time this is done. Even if you're not interested in M*A*S*H, perhaps it is exciting to watch a TV critic's brain in meltdown?

1 comment:

Tim said...

I'm not a huge MASH fan, so I don't have specific comments to your posts, but I wanted to let you know that nevertheless at least someone is watching your Odyssey. Even though I don't particularly know the show, I enjoy the analysis and I appreciate the project.